Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekly Challenge #55: Moebius Trip Slideshow


I want to thank everyone, again, for your participation and interpretation of this challenge.

It really means so much to me that a) we are spreading awareness of this super rare disorder, and b) you are all so supportive of my little family.

Through this challenge, Artoo has inherited HUNDREDS of virtual aunties and uncles and cousins and grandparents, because we really do feel like a virtual family.

thanks so much.
it makes my heart full.

(if you have trouble viewing the slideshow, you can see the images here)

3 comments:

  1. The slide show doesn't seem to be here. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! Thanks, Margaret. I think i accidentally erased the code when editing. Should work now.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my tile. I would love to send it to you and your husband if you'd like to have it. My email is jjinde@gmail.com. If you'd like it, please email me your address and I'll mail it this week.

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!